View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007   #44
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Hello......From Trisha Uptown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Puppy View Post
Trish is not really what I'd classify as just a "content girl". I know the type you're talking about well. Trish on the other hand does have a brain in her head, you can have a conversation with her. Although she's easy on the eyes and no doubt gets hit on constantly at shows, she seems to handle it in stride and doesn't act like the world revolves around her.

Also she's a pro, I'd recommend her in a heart beat for a booth bunny. We sat with her a while in Vegas, very late, all of us tossing down Lensman's booze. I think GonZo and I rolled onto the show floor looking like death warmed over, and she's in the booth she was working on time, looking fresh and perky like she had 8+ hours of sleep and no partying at all.

There are a lot of folks who have met her, so there's some familiarity as well. I think that makes a difference too. So yeah, we play with her a bit different than we would the typical model.
Nearly every "content" girl that I meet that has a successful site is smart. You need to be to survive in this rat race. I listen and I have learned from their advice along the way and have always been suitably grateful.
softball is offline   Reply With Quote