View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007   #22
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: 50 Most Influencial People in Online Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-man View Post
Slick Rick - founding Y-not, if not the first adult resource site certainly the first influencial one!

Ron Levy - Well what can you say about ron, influencial was his middle name - CE set the bar at all levels of our industry

Serge - One of the first Traffic whore's id say serge "was" influencial

DK - Well DK and Flash Cash and the Rhino's - founding member of condom - One of the first major money programs

Jstyles - Head Pimp!

Darren & Kevin Blatt - Dmoney for players Ball and making us all pimps and Kevin for exploting the sex tapes!

I missed so many names - the 95 - 97 era guys/gals started all this - many have come and gone - some for better or worse - but some that left - left there mark and some stand to this day as influencial industry players!

I just mentioned some of the old school - certainly Lars, LAMike and a host of others are influential today
You need to keep up with current events.
Lars has been influencial in the past year as to how to self destruct.

Personally I dont give 2 fucks in hell about pimps and the rest of that wannabe gangster bullshit. Ive made fun of that crap for years. Pimps are certainly not the image I want to project outward from this industry.
Id go as far to say that attitude responsibile for the shape the business is in today.

Here lets take that "pimpology" mindset a bit further.

Spam - 90% of all the older porgrams owe their existance to this and the world views us as responsible for making email virtually unusable for the better part of 2-3 years.

And Im ashamed to say I contributed to that on a very minor level.

Adware/Malware/Ransomware - After spam became too dangerous to use as a revenue stream these fucks took it one step further making browsers useless for the better part of 2 years. Finally the government is stepping in to get this bullshit under control.

Still wanna display your pimp cane as a badge of honor?

And sorry just being first doesnt mean your influencial.

Rick has continued to create revenue streams and his review sites certainly in my book makes him rather influencial for the same reasons as The hun etc.

Outside of KB... I dont buy it.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote