View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007   #12
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Update to the RayGuhn Case and New Arrests

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskTVMaura View Post
Although I know these guys are in trouble and now have lots of additional bullshit-morality charges being laid upon them, they should have crossed their t's and dotted their i's before shooting anything. They made the following two mistakes:

-they didn't shoot in an area where it's legal to do so (by far the biggest mistake)
-they mixed business with pleasure and instead of putting together a professional style shoot that is legit from start to finish, they decided to mix it in with a party atmosphere and hope for the best

Sure I have sympathy for those guys, but they were lazy, ignorant, and/or fools to try and shoot anything that wasn't completely legit from start to finish. As a producer myself, I know what it takes to ensure every scene is fully compliant with the laws of my jurisdiction before I even book the models. The fact that these guys chose to be less diligent is their problem and they will now face the consequences. Good luck to them all.

Up here in Vancouver where COHF is now shot by a Canadian team, although they still have that "party atmosphere" on set, they are actually shooting where it's LEGAL to do so, so there are no concerns about those kinds of charges being laid upon them. It's all the same shit, just in a LEGAL pile!
Tell those current cocksuckers they need to pay their webmasters.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote