View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007   #21
Hell Puppy
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Suppose we were to move farther to the east coast, where would you all suggest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
We are bored bored bored here in Atlanta and are pondering moving farther east....the beach to be exact....we have some nice money saved and while we probably wouldn't buy a house on the beach or anything, we are dying to wake up every morning and look out our window to some water

north carolina, south carolina and possibly northern florida are looking the best right now

anyone know of some nice towns or cities up and down that coast worth looking into?

I would love to move to the savannah area, somewhere a few miles north or south of there...
You just want ocean view or do you actually wanna be able to play in it a large portion of the year or at least have it warm enough to lay out?

If you want warm and beach, Florida of course does that best. They also have no state income tax. You'll pay a premium, and as Rcourt says, it's filled with blue hairs. You have to get used to the smell of moth balls. Also, old people fart on you in public, that's a fact.

When I think south carolina beach, I think Myrtle and rednecks...not good. But I dont know much about the living conditions.

I've known one person who lived on Hatteras and loved it. Never been there personally. At that point you're edging far enough north that you'll only be laying on that beach and swimming during traditional summer months.

Another thing to consider....think about a lake house somewhere. It's cheaper, and you dont have to worry about hurricanes.
Hell Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote