View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006   #75
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Sabby Van Ryan gone from jaymancash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
OMG, Rhetorical has been banned so many times from this board that it borders on pathetic that he kept coming back for more abuse. His rantings and ravings and claims of glory have been laughable from day 1. And it was literally the first day he started posting here that he got called out for the whacko he is.

Sabby has always kept her wits about her and has honestly been a LOT more tolerant towards his following her around than I would be.
Uh right Peaches. I have only been banned here by scammers (Trev, Nick, Serge). And you have it wrong....as usual....she has been harrassing me for years. Get it straight. As for whacko....you seem to be in and out of the business like a freeking revolving door and in and out of companies the same way. I have always had my feet firmly on the ground. So just because I am good at what I do and you are sort of ok at board whoring, I am not quite sure what you mean by whacko. I always tell the truth and you lie like a sidewalk when it suits you. So over to you miss queenof the web. BTW how's the medical receptionist course coming along?

Last edited by softball; 08-24-2006 at 02:46 AM.
softball is offline   Reply With Quote