Thread: ATTN: Peaches
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006   #9
Jace
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: ATTN: Peaches

all right, since I am lazy I referred to one of my favorite threads on another board concerning "lost"

here is some things that have been said

Quote:
Originally Posted by calpoon
when you go to the sublymonal website, in the top of your browser it will say "subLYMONal." Lymon being the name of Echo's brother.

You have to click on each TV a certain number of times.
The number of successive clicks is as follows: 4,8,15,16,23,42.

haha. yeah, BIG shock, right? I was just clicking away at them at first and I didn't figure it out until about halfway through. I had a feeling that this website would be a puzzle game, so I got that one right away.

The next page says the following words flashing on a TV screen: " Enter code:" and then "Heir Apparent." This doesn't seem to have any significance right now, whether this is just a clue or another puzzle, the way to get to the next page is a hidden link underneath the light cast from the TV.

After that it takes you to a page nearly identical to the one found at thehansofoundation.org homepage. Although it's supposed to be a bio of the founder, it doesn't have any information show up for me.

It just has a series of lines of varying length that appear when you hold your mouse over them, and disappear when you take it off. depending on which one you click on, it will either disappear and cause a new line to appear, or stay and cause a new line to appear. depending on which lines you click on the first half will determine the appearance of the second set, and if you don't click on any, then the second set won't appear even when you drag you mouse over them. Also clicking on the different lines will cause the "O" graphic in the background to change position, accordingly.

If you click on the Hanso Foundation Icon at the top it will turn off the music, cause the very first line to appear, and make the graphic go all the way to the left side of the page.

If all of the lines were to be present, it would look something like this:

_______
_______
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
_______
_______

I don't know if it's just me or this is a puzzle. Since there is supposed to be text on this page, and none shows up for me, either you have to solve the puzzle to see it, or we just have to wait and it will be added later on, as is sometimes the way these things work.

If you mess around with the settings you can get a link to pop up on the page that takes you to an all text page that has some interesting things to say. I think this link is always there if you go to the page from the thehansofoundation.org address.

That's all I got for today. Anyone call the phone number from the commercial?
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote