Dianna Vesta
Members

Default Re: $100 Per Sign Up From InterClimax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben From Holland
Nice one.
You are 100% correct.
Lets get you signed up today
Ben as I've told you guys for a long time now... you need better fetish-niche content. Maybe a live dungeon "House of Kink" actually the girl who owns houseofkink.com I know her, she's runnning a free forum and I'm sure I can get it for you at a price.

Now get some studios that operate fetish/niche only. Or take studios you already have and train them. I'll go train them for you and write manuals, if you want. Have then create two profiles- one straight and one niche but always have kinky niche girls on. Or (I don't know why cam places don't do this) write script that pulls out keywords from customer login- like if a guy is into foot fetish or golden showers- this prompts girls to have a choice to logon to thier other screen name "Foot Goddess" - "Drink My Nectar" etc.

On your voyuer if you offered extreme fetish/bdsm I bet you'd have a bunch of people as well as video content to stream later.

I'd love to sign up with you guys. You just don't have anything I can sell right now.
Live radio and audio downloads have a definite place in marketing and promoting products. Not only will it capture new customers but it is an excellent way to promote new products to existing customers continuing to build good customer relationships. Click here for more info
Dianna Vesta is offline   Reply With Quote