View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005   #68
voodooman
Members
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Default Re: HOY HOY! I'M NEWBIE! COME SAY HI! (pic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeina-Heart
... not very nice.. I know a lot of girls are just there for the paycheck and shooting and then leave but unlike them I have longterm goals here and being there for the paycheck isnt going to get me anywhere near my goal, and I love the internet and everything that comes with it

i dont understand because I post a sexy picture of me you say oh.. how dont we know its a guy doing this.. I like showing my body off..excuse me.. its not my fault I'm just not a boring girl and not an air head either sorry.. you can choose to believe i'm a 300 pound looser posing as me if its any comfort to you but you'll only be fooling yourself...sorry i dont fit in the stereotype of models
The girl in the pictures is hot, don't get ME wrong. You must understand though, us oldtimers have seen alot of scam/spam and are just 'cautious' of who gets in the ring. If it is truely you in the pics and posting, don't let our cynicism get in the way of you making a home here and proving us all wrong. Is it wrong for us to be skepical? Maybe, but just the way some of us are.
voodooman is offline   Reply With Quote