View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005   #142
Nickatilynx
Banned
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: CJ , I am sorry!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
no I didn't Joe ... the last 2 posts I read were nick telling me to be nice to the moderators, even the ones I don't like, and newton telling me that if I wanted to be part of the team I had to co-operate with the bossman if we wanted this community to be 'successful'.

I found it funny that someone who had been here for 2.3 minutes was telling me how to behave on the board I helped build, and explaining to me how board business works ... And I realized how much time and energy I wasted on this place for other people's benefit! The last year I was here was only for the friendships, but my back has run out of places to be stabbed so I moved on.

I'd rather keep the old oprano in my memories and not this new edited for tv, mcdonalds training ground, net surprise version
CJ,
I asked you for a favour , to bear with me for old times sake , and if it jizbiz turned out to be a looney or didn't work out, I'd publicly execute him.

Why? Because he asked me to give him one more chance.

I was willing to , others were willing too,I deleted a couple of threads where basically I ripped into him.

Instead you spat the dummy and freaked out...like you did a year ago , the year before that..oh and the year before that ...and flounced off.

I still publicly executed jizbiz, when ,as most of us suspected , he turned out to be a looney.

HP,

80% of the mods at least on Oprano are / were some of the busiest posters on this board.Its a way of recognising that.

But I am sure Red and Morgan (who was one of the busiest posters on the old netpond before she left the business) really enjoy being referred to as hired guns
Nickatilynx is offline   Reply With Quote