View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005   #17
Jace
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: Chris Mallick Forced from Paycom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLanane
If you want to... Yeah you sure as shit could dig up some dirt on me though. Go for it, I have been forthcoming about everything I have done in my life and every mistake I have.. So again, it's all old news mate..
i never understood these so called "reporters" that want to dig up shit that I would have told them in the first place...I am the most up front guy, and will come forth with ANYTHING you wanna know...yet, people like lukeford think they have this HUGE scoop on shit, when in reality they just got some info and cut and pasted it from somewhere else...

yeah, i may regret a thing or two here and there, but I am not going to cower like a pussy in the corner because some idiot wannabe news reporter brings it to light, again......LOL

I have this one stalker dude that follows me around to various surfer forums..he has the UGLIEST wife in the biz...and when he digs on me I dig back...and he ALWAYS pulls the Tabitha and Jon Stern AIM story out and tried to get me to back down cause I did some stupid shit in LA...whatever, i did it, i fucked up...cant run forever from my past

shit, sorry...rambling again
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote