View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005   #21
*Genie*
Members

Hello, hello!!

Thank you for the warm welcome... and all this Lamp Rubbing is getting me very excited! *giggles*

Yes, my husband and I are moving to BC Canada next week. I'm Canadian, and having my web sites based there will be easier. Just to be clear... We aren't moving to Canada because of 2257 -- We are moving to BC to be closer to my family and because I really don't like California's fast paced, high priced, stressed out living. Where we are moving to is incredibly beautiful and peaceful area... and much more affordable too. :-)

As for changing my Hosting company -- I don't know what is going to happen with regards to the stricter 2257 record keeping policies, but I really don't want to have to worry about my personal info being broadcasted on the net. If my business is in Canada 'and' my Hosting Company is in Canada... then I won't have to concern myself with my privacy being violated. I'm pretty sure that the 2257 will be challenged, but I would rather do this now... just in case things do get ugly.

So any Canadian Hosting suggestions would be greatly appreciated... it doesn't matter which province. I'll let you guys know who I pick - in case anyone else needs a good Canadian Host. Bye for now. Thanks a bunch.

Love Genie xoxo

*Genie* is offline   Reply With Quote