View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005   #146
Anthony
Banned
The global leader in pay-per-view AEBN

Quote:
Originally posted by Diesel@Mar 16 2005, 09:26 AM
[b] First let me say this, Anthony, I have never met you, don’t know you and really don’t care who you are. Most people I know have very poor things to say about you, but either way I have never done business with you and if you stood in front of me would have no idea it was you, nor do I do business with anyone else on the forum nor have they done business with us, but thanks for attacking me just the same especially when Im not around.

Once again I am amazed: I leave for an evening and you all seem to attack me and have no idea who I am. When we do respond you guys turn everything around. Anthony, as for publishing public information about me, it’s info that can be found with any Google search, I do not hide my background and I do not use my real name in the Internet Industry (as do others) and go by a name that has been a handle of mine since I was a cop- it was a nickname give by the NYCPD of which I was a member and has been a handle of mind online since the early days. As far as my conviction goes big deal, who cares, it’s from a long time ago, another industry (securities) and an Investment I made into a brokerage firm. I admitted I made a mistake and took the hit. If you do not want to do business with me because of that so be it, I have already had my judgment in the matter. (And I have never been convicted of fraud. Do you read what you post?) How can you or this board spew such nonsense or this board when they have no idea of who I am, never met me, and never did BUSINESS WITH ME? Like it’s going to change my life or influence my income in anyway??? I am not ashamed of who I am, or my past. I am also a former member of the WTO, hold numerous awards, founder at different universities, including the Turner Award, I spoke at schools and colleges and even more important retired the first time in 1996. Rewrote Bankruptcy law before I was 23 and so forth and so on…Nobody I do business with cares, and yes I am on probation and yes I meet with my officer every month and this morning he stopped by and we talked about you and these posts. I will also deliver this post to him and the Detective handling the case against Melissa. Anthony nothing that you say or do will impress me nor make me feel threatened in anyway. You’re barking up the wrong tree and any damage you may think you can do to me will only hurt yourself. Act like an adult, name calling -really come on.

Another point the ICQ log is not private and since you are such a well educated business man you would know that it is the property of Azure and also is accessible through ICQ where they maintain the file as well, so an FYI if your talking on ICQ your information is not secure and you should watch what you say. You never know when that conversation may become public. The log is the log and has not been altered other than that of the time frames and conversations cut short of an extreme explicit sexual nature and other nonsense – Fierce felt was inappropriate and am sure you don’t want published on a forum Anthony-if you like I can email the entire log to you if need it and do apologize that your personal information was on it but that as far as that goes.

Now, on to Adam, I don’t give a rat’s ass about this kid, or his media, like I said in an earlier post- Ill sell you the thousands of copies I have with his media that does not sell so I can get out and make some dollars back from a very losing investment. I do have copies of all contracts and we were his distributor and yes HE violated contracts and did other things which are not party for discussion in this forum and that is between Adam, Azure and local Law Enforcement. How you got involved Anthony- I’m still not sure. We will not scan and post any documents with personal information of talent on them on this or any other forum, but our door is always open. Once again my address is 8000 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton Florida, stop by or give me a call my number is in the previous post.

Now on to JoeE, and Tourist Hunter, in which he owns only the Internet rights to the media. I like JoeE and always did, and we did great business with him, may have paid late but always paid- so that’s news to me and despite what the industry said about him was a stand up guy with us in my book.

As for the rest of you who continue to “SLAM” me or whatever, next time you see me stop by shake my hand then tell me to my face what you think of me and Ill buy you a drink and you can get to know me. Otherwise you speak from NO knowledge base; no education on the matter, no information and it reflects extremely poor judgment on your behalves.

I do not hide behind my PC, I am always available and Anthony about your meeting in public comment…come on your kidding me right you can’t be serious as to threaten me in public, I must be misreading your comment. BTW: Anthony who are you and what do you do as I have no idea other than that of your ICQ logs?

I will not reply to this or any other thread other than this post above, I’m not a “board guy”. I’m too busy working and running a few businesses.

Everyone have a great day and that goes to you too Anthony should be a warm one here in South Florida.

Bobby

Hey Bobby,

Build 1000 bridges, they don't call you Bobby the Bridge Builder.

Steal 1 Grandmother's Pension plan, and they label you the following: DiMarco pled guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit securities, mail and wire fraud in violation of Tile 18 United States Code, Section 371, before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, in U.S. v. DiMarco, Case No. 01-CR-166.

It's a shame really isn't it. I mean look at all those accolades only to be shut down by a mistake you made. You poor poor boy.

Did the bad man put a gun to your head when you defrauded all those innocent people?

Again you attack my reputation, with your poorly constructed lies. Do you at any time tell the truth Bobby the Fraud man?

For a company that is so open, you come off extremely shady.

Didn't you read this thread? JR gave your crew some advice, I see you didn't take it.

You guys are pathetic idiots.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote