View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005   #129
JoesHO
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony@Mar 16 2005, 06:03 AM
As much as it pains me to say this, I wil.

I've been told Invasion is a good guy.
Then he should think about that "being a good guy" BEFORE he blindly adds to some sort of illeagle drug inuendo while pronouncing he is going to go drink his " 40"

Invasion , you dont want involved, then don't make yourself come and post added inuendo's against someone without some fact to back it up with.

you came to "help" your friend and now you are confused as to why that didn't work out so well for you?

I understand your wish to show loyalty to a company that "gave you a good job, while you were sleeping in your car and down on your luck".

However you chose to enter this thread as a combatant and try to assist in slandering a good mans name. So if people come to you to set the record straight then I am confused why that puzzles you.

Also you list my name as somone that attacked you here???? where is it ? can you show me

cause I only referred to business and false inuendos! I NEVER SINGLED YOU OUT AT ALL OR MADE ANY PERSONAL COMMENTS!

up until you made this post, my only problem with you was
a.) You work for Azure ( whom I will never trust at this point, nor will I ever deal with in any capacity)

b.) you tried to add to the inuendo that fierce was slandering my friend and business associate with.

it seems now you want to make something personal with me by your post ? is that the case? if not I expect an apology for youtr above statment including my name and for you to henceforth keep your comments business related.
otherwise I will asume i am correct in my new asessment , in that you are trying to make a personal slam on me for some reason or another and I will act acordingly to wich ever you choose .

something FIT this way comes!
JoesHO is offline   Reply With Quote