View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005   #122
invasion
Members

Wow - I love it...I posted it something to help Jon out and now JoesHO1, Nickatilynx, Anthony want to rub me in on shit that I didnt do

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I love being a webmaster but hate getting treated like I owe you guys something...I only owe people that I give a true fuck about something and that counted less than the toes and fingers on my feet and hands....

I have done right in the few years I have been in this job and ideal and it so fucked up that everytime - even the first time I posted her you have to slam me

Wait - let me take that back - you didnt slam me for Star Wars....shit I was waiting for that...

Aren't webmasters supposed to be a community but it seems that its gang warfare...

The only person that has allowed me the freedom of posts is gonzo and everyone has become worse than amateurmasters.com

Its seems reasonable that Anthony has to protect his investmant and a few people have to stand up for him but why attack another webmaster....

That doesnt make any fucking sense to me...

My phone/email has always been to anyone help but the ideal from this board and the shit that I do to help has led me to believe that anyone of you from the named above - minus my present employer - doesnt give a fuck about anything except themselves and that seems fucked up

Yiu guys may slam Azure but try being out of work and living in and out of our car for 11 months...it totally blows...unemployed and near broke but none of you offered me help or a job - NOT ONE and Azure did with a good job...

JoesHO1 and Nickatilynx don't add me to your rampat circle....Anthony I met you in Fort Lauderdale and we had a sit down - why do you keep adding my name into EVERY conversation you....just let it go Indiana!!!

If all you need is the 2257 docs posted to end this bullshit then they will posted...

But if you feel the need to slam me then I wish you the best of luck with whatever or whoever you are around or deal with in the future

Oh, I did get my 40 ounce and it wasnt from the desk - found the fucking money in my car and got some road head while drinking it - YES!!!!!

Be happy for what you have, remmember where you came from and help people out in need

Oh one more thing - Peaches you are hot!!!

Ok - have fun and play nice!!!

Invasion
invasion is offline   Reply With Quote