View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005   #2
Diesel
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 7 2005, 08:48 AM
We'd like to know if you are thieves?

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index...howtopic=16359
You know what Im tired of this shit, we did not steel any of Adams content, We did distribute Adams content for years, (we were the only ones who would, as far as the music its all attached to the agreement that Adam signed so have Ted give me a call big shot and Ill hand him the document from Adams Legal and all the meeting notes from my meetings with Slip-N-Slide and Legal) Adam has been selling the same content for years. Also be careful Adams content was licensed exclusively to ICE and many of it has not been used and is still under an exclusive agreement with them. All Adam’s material is and was under contact for distribution. Now that said we also shot over 3 years worth of “Party Content” all over Ft Lauderdale and Miami ourselves and that is the media reference that Invasion posted and attached an old link showing Adams titles too, which we no longer sell and so please have at it. And BTW we have a producer out of Jacksonville that shot the same show that Adam did and his material is available for purchase and he has releases very cheep too. (as far as 2257 goes ask Adam who’s docs he is using, look like’s Azures to me) (BTW-if you like his shit so much I have 3000DVDs of his shit I will sell you for $2/unit and take my losses. We are still selling our material and not the shit that Adam produced, and as an FYI Adams stuff never sold well at all, the other title out sold Adam's almost 10 to 1. But as you know we caught Adam stealing with Melissa so he is part of that whole mess. Also Anthony how did you come to meet Adam Barish? I would like to know that. Sorry for the delay in writing this post as I just found out about 10 minutes ago from a friend.
Now our party content (not Adam’s) was ranked as high as 46 on the pro-am charts for last year Adams stuff was a grounder. Also Adam tried shooting for us but he could not work a camera and everything came back blurry and compressed like shit so enjoy. If anyone like I will post Adam agreements on the board and all 2257 documents pertaining to his content or email them to you.

Or if you have the balls give me a call 561-953-5059 Im always there and never hide behind my keyboard.

Always,

Bobby

PS and yes if its does not show in my words Im pissed you think Im stealing some shit heads content who we thought the industry too and then robbed the company.

Azure Entertainment
www.azureentertainment.com
www.azurecash.com
www.azuremodels.com
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote