View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005   #97
Bama
Members

THANK YOU Eric for posting this information because now I have legal options for stealing my intellectual property and violating a non-disclosure. At the time you and Mark were given access to the administrative back-end - you were not employed by FCI. They violated the non disclosure. They allowed you to duplicate my admin/features on their servers hosted on their network.

That was the direction I was going down before you left the country.

If anyone else has action against FCI, Shawn Boday, Ross Perkins, Scott Perkins or Bob Kim feel free to contact me at fcilawsuit at bamas dot com. I get alot of spam so use Oprano Post as the subject line.

I have a WEALTH of information, contract proposals, emails and ICQ histories regarding this matter.

Nickatilynx - back up this thread/board, then back it up again!

I have signed Non Competes with several adult internet companies. If you have the time and desire to go after a company that you feel is distributing spyware/adware that is taking a significant amount of your income - let's talk.

There is SOOOO much more I could share - but I am not going to violate my agreements and give them a cause of action against me. 2 wrongs don't make a right - it just make 2 wrong people.
Bama is offline   Reply With Quote