View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005   #88
Ruin
Members

7. I think it should be noted (this is going to be a big duh to some of you) that the only reason AM was formed was to hide assets and evade taxes. As Bob Kim (the architect of all this jiggery pokery as FCI's CLO) once told me, "yeah dude, we're going to make alot of money, someones going to find out what we're up too and sue the shit out of us. Also, we don't want to pay taxes on any of this income."

My involvement with FCI ended on a sour note when I realized that they had no intention of sharing the ill-gotten gains with me. Obviously these people have bad parents who didn't teach them vital life lessons about sharing and playing well with others.

I moved on and am hated by millions of people the world over in my own right.

And hey fuckers at FCI- You pussy little maggots know who I am, I know who you are. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF COCKSUCKING LITTLE PUNKS THAT WENT FROM HIDING UNDER YOUR MOTHERS SKIRTS TO HIDING BEHIND YOUR PUNK ASS LAWYERS. YOU GET CALLED OUT BY A REAL MAN AND YOU CALL THE POLICE ON YOUR CELLPHONES IN YOUR GANGSTA SUV. YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU BITCH ASS SCOTT PERKINS. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THIS SHIT ABOUT YOU BEING IN TROUBLE IS TRUE, YOU'VE BEEN SUCKING DICK ALL THESE YEARS, AT LEAST YOU'LL GET PAID FOR IT IN THE JOINT. I'LL SEE YOU FAGGY LITTLE WORMS IN HELL AND STAB YOU FUCKS WITH A PITCHFORK.

Ah. Better than sex. Gotta run, I'm late for yoga.
Ruin is offline   Reply With Quote