View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004   #24
Dravyk
Easy Like Sunday Morning
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Drav you seem to rub up agaisnt some slimey bastards.....
Bro, you're the last one I need to tell this to cause you know this yourself.

Stay in this business long enough, and eventually everything good, bad, wonderful and slimy is going to rub against you.

Quote:
like your boy TurboFace. Hope hes in the Ace Hardware pension plan. Thats the worst $50 hes ever going to rip someone off for in his life.
Ain't my boy, son. He worked for me at one time. (But then, at this rate, so have about two dozen people.) I told you at the time, I don't know enough about the situation and didn't and don't want to get involved. Other than the little bit that I did which was to give each of you enough warning of the other's impending storm that maybe you all would get together and settle things quietly between yourselves.

Didn't happen. So be it. Each of you can handle things on your own. You kill him. He kills you. You both kill each other. Ain't my affair.

Other to say, yeah, I can relate to you in general that anyone messes me up will be messed up good by me. I'm doing it to those MX guys. The money isn't what matters as much as the principle (and the attitude those bastards gave me.)

Same with John IP. In which case it was a whole bunch of money and a persoal betrayal to top it off. I'm not ever going to let folks remember the original honest John we all thought he was. Going to make damn sure everyone remembers him when he showed his true colors when he was on his way out ... with everyone's money.
Dravyk is offline   Reply With Quote