View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #90
kath
Members

So sorry I'm late for the party - but you know how us left-coasters are.... *yawns* It got so cold & the heater was so nice... I overslept. *hangs head in shame*

CONGRATS to MikeAI and Serge on "retirement" - I'm sure you two know how to enjoy without all of our well-wishes. You've made Oprano a home for many of us who otherwise would have felt like cast-aways in a sea of bullshit boards. THANK YOU for everything you've done to make this house a home.

CONGRATS to Nick and Gonzo - I'm sure we ain't seen nuthin' yet. With you two running the show it's going to definitely be even more THE board to watch. Gonzo has been dropping hints about some of his ideas lately and from what I've seen, you guys are about to launch some amazing shit.

CONGRATS to Opranonauts everywhere! Today marks the day of a new beginning, a new reign of leadership - and not a bad time to go shopping for virtual bullet proof vests. Lock-and-load and strap yourselves in folks - it's going to be a fun-filled exciting ride!

WTG guys - so happy Mike & Serge will be staying around as part of the family and can't wait to see what the new "management" will be up to first!

kath is offline   Reply With Quote