View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #83
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

As you can see Biggy weve already started making a few minor changes....

The only thing I want to really say right now is this.....

Thank You

Mike AI and Serge, over a year ago you guys took a chance on me and gave me the keys to run the show. To most of you I was an unknown....a newbie to even some of you [hahaah Forest].

In the past year I have grown to not only respect and learn a tremendous amount about the business from Mike and Serge but also the regulars here at Oprano.

In the past weve taken on the likes of a psychotic 300lb internet groupie that littered our board....weve call scammers what they were even though sometimes it was found out after they were advertisers and most recently the Family has shown that an advertiser is incapable of holding this board for ransom.

Thanks to each and every one of you for being a regular on this board. The community is defined by the tone of its most frequent posters and its been my pleasure to interact on this board each and every day.

Mike and Serge are ensured to be arond these parts for a long time. My first act [besides firing Am Jeff] is to announce a new group on this board. We have created an advisory board of sorts that will be chaired by Mike and Serge and comprised of 5 seats.

Seats will represent a company or individual that we arrange for a long time business relationship and will help bring even newer blood to Oprano.

It is my pleasure to announce that the Magnificant Seven already has a group in one seat. Welcome The crew from Remote Thumbs..... Joe,Boldy and Inabon to the family.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote