View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004   #119
dantheman
Members

this thread just keeps getting better Shemp, I hope you stay around these parts, your adding good stuff to a already tasty gumbo.

I had a link list in 97 that I opened just to see how it worked, well I found out it was a lot of work, it did well till I got busy with other stuff(growing a baby hosting company) wish i would have stayed in but ohwell I did meet tommy(one of my best friends in this biz)Greenie and others whom have always been there to help me in anyway I needed.(THANK YOU ALL

Now I just started a TGP this summer to help push some traffic to a top secret(dont worry it'll get outproggy and some other "family" proggys. Do I wish I would have did one years ago, fuck yeah, but it's never to late to learn a new dance

again, thanks for a good thread, everyone here has strong opinons about things that are important to them and without that the gumbo would suck.
imho

edit to add, if anyone here wants to trade some traffic with my new baby let me know
www.picsnmovies.com