View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004   #103
Mike AI
Administrator
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by the Shemp@Jul 5 2004, 11:55 PM
Gonzo amd others told me that this would be an interesting board for me to post at but i have to say with all respect, the arguements against TGPs are pretty much the same ones that were voiced in 1998. What has changed is that the "bad" galleries you mention above, are now provided by the sponsors/paysites.

Why do paysites provide hardcore galleries to affiliates that have been in the business for 10 minutes? Why do they bust their ass and have designers building the "lowly" and "hated TGP gallery?

You guys are smart enough to know that the consumer drives the business, not you. The customer determines who will succeed or fail, not you. You want to "shape" the business to your mold, for your benefit and you want everyone else to conform to what is best for the paysite owner....

I really appreciate the earlier post analyzing my business plan. i really do.

i went through something like this a couple of years ago when the TGP2 movement told me i would be out of business in a couple of months...well damn, guess what...

anyway, im not feeling very good about the negativity towards my way of making money...not really up for a long drawn out battle either, as i have 4000 galleries to review tonite.....trust me, i have nothing to prove to anyone on this board...

Shemp, I do not think there were any attacks on you. People just giving their opinions, just like you have given yours.

I certainly do not think anyone disrespects the succes you have built, and that you did not make the rules of the game, you excelled!

The fact is TGPs are here, there are not going away, so those who do not like them, better learn how to operate with them.

I have personally been working on my own TGPs for months now, and are about to launch 2 others.... I wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon back in 98!

Make big money on your Domains! Why wait 40 days to get paid with the other guys? Parked.com pays the most for your traffic, and cuts checks twice a month!
Mike AI is offline   Reply With Quote