View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004   #58
Rolo
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by the Shemp@Jul 4 2004, 04:49 PM
are you really saying that the TGP model needs to be changed for my benefit or for someones elses benefit? you sound like you are whining about the success of the TGPs... the surfers ultimately decide who makes money and who doesnt, all the theories and speculation dont mean a lot.
Without this turning into a debat about philosophy, then I could retort with "do surfers really have a free will where they end up? or are they presented with preselected options which they can choose from?"... sure those are also options, which they can choose from, but if the product/service/desire is not amongst the options, then they might just choose not too choose anything. Thats why its important to give surfers/consumers variety, and always market to them... the more options they see, the higher the chance they will consume.

I´m not whining, because as I said in a previous post, then the TGP evolution has already begun... what I´m saying is that TGPs, paysites, affiliates etc. need to realize that this will be the time, when we can rethink old concepts, since there will be more focus on making $$$... paysite should focus on better sites, tgps should allow more and better ads, and affiliates should learn to market without giving it all away for free... cause and effect will make everyone more $$$.