View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004   #36
Mike AI
Administrator
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by MaDalton@Jun 21 2004, 07:40 AM
Hi!

As someone who is relatively new in the business and not being an american I probably might be one of the persons you are talking about.

I do post on some other boards, mainly on THE other board because it helps me doing my business. Some might consider it as spam, but when I post some of my models and offer them for shoots, nearly evertime I get a new customer. Real discussions on that board are impossible, too much idiots hanging around. But on boards where you are not allowed to "advertise" in the main forum, it is very often the problem that the business/advertising forums are verly low frequented. And for me it is a big difference whether 10, 100 or 500 people look at my posting (as long as I try to make business out of it).

And the next big problem about being present at several boards is simply a time problem. Because we are still struggling to be successful, I cannot spend too much time for posting/reading. I need to get some work done.

So I try to focus my efforts to become famous and successful in the business.

Best regards,

Stefan
(eurotrash )
Yout make some good points.

Oprano will let spam slide when it comes from those who particpate in the fourms. If you want to take from Oprano, you should give. It is a simple concept.

Time is definately a factor as well. Being an effective board whore takes time.

Make big money on your Domains! Why wait 40 days to get paid with the other guys? Parked.com pays the most for your traffic, and cuts checks twice a month!
Mike AI is offline   Reply With Quote