Thread: Labret...
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004   #210
Peaches
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by [Labret]@Jan 20 2004, 01:37 AM
Yeah, seen that more than I can count. Some people just dont have the self control required to balance the two.

It is possible to spend an inordinate amount of time partying and going to class and passing. What, you were taking 12 to 15 credit hours a week? You couldnt spend a lousy 15 hours a week going to class? Some classes do not even have mandatory attendance policies, it was just sheer laziness on your behalf. Freshman and sophomore classes were that difficult and demanding for you? You never would have made it to your senior year. I am afraid to ask what your major was.
Making things up again, Labret? Where did he say he didn't go to 15 hours of classes? Where did he say he didn't party AND go to classes AND pass them? And to get back to it, where has anyone said he dropped out or that he wasn't going be attending college for 4 more years? :P I love how you just create scenarios in your mind and suddenly they're fact. And why are you even spending all this time even THINKING about me or my son? Odd.

You actually said something that made sense and you don't even follow your own advice, lol! Remember: "I refuse to discuss things that I am not qualified to."