Thread: Labret...
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004   #140
Carrie
Eternal Newbie
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Labret, in this thread you have both assumed that I know nothing about running a server and that I haven't finished school.
You know what they say about assumptions, don't you?

The only thing you know about me is that I'm pregnant and at one point I smoked while being so. You don't even know if I still do. Even better, it hasn't even occurred to you that the "smoking while pregnant" rhetoric doesn't ruffle my feathers. Like I said, you've got the mental capability of a hollow plaster gnome.

Whilst you come on the board waving your laurels and bragging about your supposed mental capabilities (which we've all debunked) and your education (which at this point I even doubt that you're in higher education at all)... I don't feel the need to do any of that.

You speak of how you can't converse with "these people" about your supposed education, yet time and time again I have challenged you with theories about *your* supposed specialty of education and time and time again you have been unable to answer the questions, much less discuss them with any sort of knowledge. Your excuse is that "it's not my specialty" when the truth is what I've asked you is the basis for any study in sociology. If you had ANY knowledge at all you could have answered them in your sleep. But you don't - it's evident *and* you admit to it.

Before you do any more assuming, you might want to surf around a bit and check up on who is playing with you.
While you've been busy pretending to be in college, some of us have already been there, gotten out, and long ago mastered skills and concepts that you are just beginning to think are "cool".

You're like a mouse that the cat bats around out of pure boredom rather than eating. It's fun to watch you bleed and squeak.

Keep squeaking for us, Mickey.