View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003   #18
[Labret]
Members

Quote:

cheer up labret, when i grew up, I always hung around older kids and was always the one that got picked on.. prolly explains alot about my personality today.... atleast we have a few things in common..

If you need me to put serge in his palce you let me know, I got 12clicks number... I would enjoy watching that go down again... haha

as the world turns
errr ok.

I dont know, perhaps I am a sociopath, peoples opinion of me are of little or no consequence.

If I am being abused, I dont feel it. Its like if the short bus pulled up and the mongoloids started calling me an idiot. I would be more inclined to laugh than anything else. I guess I just consider the source... old people with highschool educations trying to goad me. I find little or no sport in them.

Did you care what people on GFY thought of you? Why Serge would go there and try and drum up support for his obsession in a place where I abused people for literal years is beyond me. As you can see it has thus far proved fruitless. 11 responses, most of them Serge, and the only people who care are 12Clicks and Amp, imagine that, my main punching bags for some time. His thread will disappear off the main page within the next couple hours, nobody is going to buy into his bullshit that I am suffering any abuse over here. They of all people know better.

You would have to be mildly retarded to believe that I have been the recipient of any significant damaging abuse from the citizens of Oprano. My main detractors are two old people from Kentucky, some guy whos only job appears to be posting links to news articles, and a Russian of arguably limited capacity who thinks that he has a devastating argument because if his great uncle Irv thinks that I am an idiot, that I must indeed be one. Oh, and a woman who smokes while pregnant. Lovely.

If you find having your intelligence called into question by people that can barely form coherent sentences devastating, stay out of academia.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 08:31 PM
[Labret] is offline   Reply With Quote