View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003   #78
Peaches
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 3 2003, 04:19 PM
I never remember Colin telling me how smart he was. I just knew it.

;-)))
And observation from the dumb broad:

I've known most of you for years. I will have to say that in my experiences in dealing with many other industries (including working with the bigwigs for MCI, ATT, Sprint, a father with IBM and a midwife mother) the large # of brilliant people who post on this board in relation to the small number of people in this industry, has always amazed me. And I've never heard ANYONE say they were smart.

And unless they prove otherwise, Labret and Fletch aren't two of them,

(and yes, I think you're brilliant too, Nick - if we could only put your brains to work for good instead of evil...... )

Labret, most of us have been around this business and each other for many years. A poster who is a self professed spewer of hate has been seen so many times 'round these parts, that it's like seeing yet another trailer in my neck of the woods - you're trival scenary. There have been actual EMOTIONAL issues dealt with through this crowd - marriages, divorces, lovers, break ups, affairs, children being born, loved ones lost, jobs taken and lost, money given and taken, etc. that your postings here will never make anyone "hate". The fact that you even THINK that makes me wonder if you're learning anything at all in your sociology classes.