View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003   #66
Torone
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Diamond Jim@Dec 1 2003, 01:56 PM
Is it the parents or other authority figures? The people you hang around? The TV programs you watch? A book you read?

How can 2 intelligent people look at the same circumstance and come to such divergent views on cause and effect? How do they see such different realities?

Blows me away...
It's a matter of intelligence and education. Someone further down tried to make the point that most universities are liberal; therefore Liberals are better educated. Sorry, that's NOT education, it's indoctrination...most of the people coming out of those places cannot read, write, or spell above jr. high school levels.

Think about the way Libs want to do things...read up enough to see what their agenda is. I have. I also was watching when Kruschev was shouting, "We'll bury you!". The USSR is dead; but the philosophy lives on...China, Viet Nam, France, Berkely, the DNC, etc.

My point is that Conservatives look at things logically; and Libs look emotionally. The aforementioned philosophy fits their way of doing things to a "T". Problem is, countries trying it are doomed. It sounds great; but sooner or later, there is no one left to pay the bills. Then, if the country can't coerce money out of other countries, the same thing happens that happened to the USSR.

Last edited by Torone at Dec 2 2003, 07:13 AM