View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003   #139
Diamond Jim
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Dravyk@Dec 1 2003, 01:40 AM
Has our government ever lied to us before that we later found out about? Where they considered wrong for having done so? Do governments in general lie and do this same thing?

... I could go on, but just the few mentioned give me a healthy case of suspicion and more than a reasonable doubt. Time will tell.
C'mon, Dravyk....who are you talking to? I despise government FAR more than you and would bet my posting record reflects same... h34r:

The government lies all the time. That is not the question....
However, goverment lies for a PURPOSE....good or bad....

What purpose do they have for keeping this individual without due process? What are they gaining? What are they receiving in exchange for the heat of keeping a US citizen without council or trial?

We can believe they have a very good reason for doing this....and ONLY to this guy (well...maybe a couple others)...

Or we can believe it's because Mexican-Hating Space Aliens have taken over the White House and are keeping him until he reveals the Taco Bell secret sauce recipe...

If you're gonna be paranoid, why limit yourself?
Do you have money sitting in the bank making nothing? I will give you 15% annual returns GUARANTEED by contract. Your money is returned within 90-120 days. 100k minimum investment - All slots currently filled - check back later
Diamond Jim is offline   Reply With Quote