View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003   #4
[Labret]
Members

The sad thing is... I actually got better debate from GFY.

The horrible truth is I dont think your mongoloids could dance with me for more than a couple days. The only idiot left putting up any resistance at all is Vick, and thats because he simply is not that bright.

If they wouldnt feel the need to obsess over over the way I think, you wouldnt hear much out of me and your board would still be hovering slightly above flatline. I started no threads.

Quote:

why? BE PROUD!
1% of Oprano posts on THIS board were made ..today.

if you weren't independetly wealthy,
I'd send you a check,
but...I won't disrespect you with it.
You are welcome you ungrateful nigglet.

Its funny, you just let me run loose on your idiots. And for what? Impressions? Your longtime posters become my punching bag for both our entertainment. You have much respect for them.

You should ban me for exposing the ugly ugly truth about Oprano. I must say the whole experience has left me unsatisfied for the most part. You already see your impressions slipping so you start threads like this in hopes of getting me to lash out and suck some of the stragglers into the slaughter. I have watched you since YNOT and your methods, while time tested, are so horribly transparent.

At least Trev feels special, I get the feeling its the most attention anyone has paid to him in some time. Negative attention is better than no attention, right Trev?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 26 2003, 03:21 AM
[Labret] is offline   Reply With Quote