View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003   #15
Dravyk
Easy Like Sunday Morning
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Hoop, let's confab. Actually this has nothing to do with Matrix, but it does have to do with collections. I have one company who has been deliquent on their advertising debt to me for quite some time now and while they doesn't ignore me (actually, they do, but one out of five times I get a response eventually) they ALWAYS have another excuse each month on why they haven't paid and I've about had it at this rate. (No, it is no one who posts on this board, and no, I won't say who it is at the moment, but they are no one "big".)

So here I've been debating using a collection agency -- naming them on boards and getting into rows works sometimes, but I've been seriously thinking about using "real world" techniques for a while now. In fact, I was debating about posting this here, and wham, read this thread, so very appopriate.

Btw, there was, about a year and a half ago, a collection service that had a full page ad in AVN print mag. Anyone happen to recall who they were or their contact information?

Last edited by Dravyk at Nov 25 2003, 03:37 PM
Dravyk is offline   Reply With Quote