View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003   #86
Winetalk.com
Prostate Examiner
I quoff fine wine at corkd.com

Quote:
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:51 AM
Wait, this whole time Vick is a woman?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I seriously had no idea. I guess the whiny bitch attitude should have been a clue.
oh no, he is a content, read it and weep:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Advertising Revenue Service Adds TrannyHookers.com

LAS VEGAS – (Nov. 25, 2003) - Advertising Revenue Service (ARS) (www.adrevservice.com), a premier pay-for-performance affiliate marketing network, and Global InterMedia, a leading adult pay-site developer, today announced the unveiling of TrannyHookers.com (www.trannyhookers.com).

“These lovely ‘ladies’ will do it all for cash,” said Mark McMurter, GIM content manager. “With high quality galleries, movie clips, live feeds, and full-length movies, GIM has spared no expense in bringing members the hottest, sexiest, and sluttiest trannies from around the world.”

Publishers can earn $20 to $35 per trial and up to $50 per active. Each sale earns Publishers between five to 15 reward points redeemable at the ARS Rewards Store, which features everything from cars and electronics to furniture and gaming systems.

“TrannyHookers.com is a home-run for Publishers looking for more wild-side content to promote,” said ARS’ John Valigorsky, vice president of marketing and customer relations. “Niche sex sells and the tranny segment is no exception.”

About Global InterMedia

GIM Corp. is an industry leader in online adult pay-site production, developing content for more than 25 niches. The company pays special attention to the needs of its webmasters and its customers, ensuring that each GIM pay site is engineered with their respective interests in mind. Each GIM site is created to convert using the world’s best team of designers and programmers who understand what it takes to influence today’s savvy consumers. Partnering with top adult media producers, GIM is able to offer its customers the most exclusive and best quality content possible, with the result being the delivery of a top-notch adult entertainment experience for the consumer.

About Advertising Revenue Service

Las Vegas-based Advertising Revenue Service (ARS) (www.adrevservice.com) is a pay-for-performance Internet affiliate marketing network. The network, founded as Adult Revenue Service in 1996, opened to mainstream advertisers and publishers in 3Q 2003. The success of ARS is founded on its philosophy of providing unparalleled publisher support. This includes weekly payouts, webmaster health insurance, a rewards program and personalized 24/7 publisher support. ARS offers advertisers access to one of the most effective sales networks on the Web. Other benefits include fraud control and Xtreme Trax, the company’s proprietary statistical and promotional tracking system. ARS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Innovative Ideas International, Ltd. (www.i2intl.com).

Media Contact

Mr. Jake Ludens

Public Relations Coordinator

jludens@i2intl.com

Phone: 702-233-1267 ext. 243

Toll Free: 877-ARS-8500

Fax: 702-233-6013

Winetalk.com is offline   Reply With Quote