View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003   #5
Vick
Celebrating Company's Success with A Beer From Mini Bar
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

[Labret] stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in his masquerade
[Labret] combed his hair till it was just right and commanded the night brigade
[Labret] was open to pain and crossed by the rain and [Labret] walked on a crooked crutch
[Labret] strolled all alone through a fallout zone and come out with his soul untouched
[Labret] hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Sit down," he stood up
Ooh... growin' up

The flag of piracy flew from [Labret]'s mast, his sails were set wing to wing
[Labret] had a jukebox graduate for first mate, she couldn't sail but she sure could sing
[Labret] pushed a B-52 and bombed them with the blues with his gear set stubborn on standing
[Labret] broke all the rules, strafed his old high school, never once gave thought to landing
[Labret] hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Come down," [Labret] threw up
Ooh... growin' up

[Labret] took month-long vacations in the stratosphere, and you know it's really hard to hold your breath
[Labret] swear he lost everything he ever loved or feared, [Labret] was the cosmic kid in full costume dress
Well, his feet they finally took root in the earth, but [Labret] got a nice little place in the stars
And [Labret]swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car
[Labret] hid in the mother breast of the crowd, but when they said, "Pull down," he pulled up
Ooh... growin' up
Ooh... growin' up

Pssst Click the Button Above

I once wanted to be a Gynecologist
But I couldn't find an opening
Vick is offline   Reply With Quote