View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003   #124
[Labret]
Members

Quote:

Your posts, your avatar seem to be designed ti illicit(sp) offense. That is an unintelligent way to state your opinions.
Offensive to some, a powerful statement to others. Of course I knew the avatar would get an ugly response from the kneejerk reactionaries. And nothing makes me laugh harder than the bleating of fools who lack the ability to coherently respond to the flood of emotion, Vick for example. The avatar was made for simians like him/her. We study this a lot in soc, its called ethnomethodology.

Nobody with any sense would be offended by it. When I see someone burning a flag I am more inclined to ask them why, not kneejerk. The inability to control that sort of reaction is a sign of lack of intelligence.

Quote:

State your opinions without name calling and you may possibly pass as someone with an education AND intelligence.
Sorry, no can do in this instance. The thread started with name calling, it shall end the same way. Like I could have an intelligent debate with Vicky? Cmon now. I spend all day nearly every day in debate, no need to tell me what debate requires. It is all I do.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 24 2003, 05:06 AM
[Labret] is offline   Reply With Quote