View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003   #175
confucy
Members

There's my Nicky. Missed you! Yes, my ass is clean. There are more germs in a human mouth than a human pussy. But you knew that!

Darci, there are exceptions in every race. They say black skin stays softer and smoother, but I have seen many wrinkled old black broads. You have to take each body and study the genes.

You will have to look for the 2600 post yourself. It appeared almost a year ago, and I thought it was true due to Alex and Kevin sharing the same girlfriends for the past 20 years.

I think you are jealous of Lew's girlfriend because she is so young and pretty. Maybe you are upset because you didn't get a wedding invitation. Darci, just don't read my posts if they get you so upset. Concentrate on getting healthy and healing your cyst. Who wants to be around someone with infected cysts. Try to discover the reason you got the cyst. Oew! ROTTING PUSSY CYSTS !!

NA NA NA NA NA.........No I didn't! No I didn't! No I didn't!

I didn't lie.....NA NA NA NA NA

This is so juvenile and silly. Just go away, darci. Start another thread about the sun, computers, and the time of day. Be sure and type out the entire thread because sarettah does it, and if nothing else...you are a great copier. Follow the directions of those asses you kiss.

We are having a beautiful sunset over the ocean. I'm heading for the beach. You stay in your little Las Vegas air-conditioned house and dream about ocean breezes and lavender skies while I enjoy them. How's that for sitting inside all day in a wheelchair! Find some new lies to spread, darci.
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote