View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003   #141
confucy
Members

Sarretah, that is really below you. Are you upset that I didn't read your bullshit about yourself being an oldtimer? Lew Payne and I were partners with a website than didn't get off the ground, a few years ago. What I stated earlier is the truth. Half truths are below you, Sarettah.

Geeky, you're not a bad looking woman if you don't wear those stupid ears that only little five-year-old girls wear.

Kevin's Uncle Mitchell requested that I put his name and phone number on the board because his nephew was ignorning him, and he was about to be thrown out of his apt and lose his car if he didn't get some financial assistance. What was Mitnick's reply...even when he owes his uncle over $10,000? Mitnick told me to pay his uncle's debts. What a cold-hearted bastard.

Why do all of you continue to go back to the past? I have told the truth about the important issues. Peaches, I lied when I said you were a Georgia Peach. You really remind me of Robert Blake's murdered wife, Bonnie Sue. Southern women look very bad when they age. Their butts start to sag along with their tits, and their skin becomes paper-thin.

Cosmetic surgery does wonders! Geeky, you wouldn't know a pearl from a hardened piece of snot from Mitnick's big fat nose.
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote