View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003   #133
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Nov 17 2003, 03:58 PM
And the Lew Payne bullshit is getting much older than my Mitnick comments. I have some domains on his servers. That's it. Finale.
http://www.lukeford.com/archives/updates/000613.htm

"Kimberly writes: I have been reading your columns for the past two years. One of the stories that caught my attention was about sex.com and the cast of characters.

Now I am reading that Stephen Cohen plans to sue you, Wired, and several other news sources who have been covering his exploits.

There are new players in this sordid tale. My partner, Lew Payne, who owns Persian Kitty and several other websites, has been served with legal papers demanding that he turn over his website, sexbytes.com. The rumor is that sex.com is suing every owner of domain names that contain the word *sex*. Why? Who knows! Don't they have enough problems with the ongoing battle between Gary Kremen and Stephen Cohen?

I went through this same battle when babenet.com threatened me. They wanted me to turn over my babe.net website to them. My attorney told babenet's attorney where they could find the local courthouse, and eventually babenet.com disappeared. "

Last edited by sarettah at Nov 17 2003, 04:34 PM

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote