View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003   #31
Squirt
Members

I see this thread as turning into a bitchfest which isn't doing anyone any good.

Vick I could sit here and create an infrastructure for the adult net that would make things a lot better. But when it comes down to it... I'd be spinning my wheels as usual. You could throw a lot of good ideas and information out there and not using that information makes it worthless.

So we all sit here and talk about how bad things are. We sit here and talk about what's happened in the past. We sit here and talk about how to make things better.. and you know what... we aren't changing a damn thing doing it so it's pointless.

Nobody here is going to make a dent in the situation so there is no point. In the end people are just going to keep fucking with us.. squeezing us.. the big guys, visa, billing companies, the government ... the list goes on. I personally film all of my material.. what is on my site was conceived by me, pursued by me and created by me... it's amazing watching all of these outside entities trying to take control of what I do, how I do it, who I do it with, and the money I make from it.

I'm sure if I went back to business as usual and left the boards... I wouldn't be the first .... nor the last. I'm sure those in our industry that venture to the online "community" are dissapointed daily.. I'm just more vocal about it then some... it just takes a really bad day for me to let loose and say how I feel about the shit in our industry.
Squirt is offline   Reply With Quote