View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003   #258
JMM
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 14 2003, 11:31 AM

Why would I call him Captain Good Husband and Father? I don't know that he is. Why would I call him Captain Millionaire? I don't know that he is. What I do know is he has a foul mouth. I am sure that doesn't bode well for his parenting skills. I do know that he has been flogging his suitcase pimp lie for a couple of years now and he has no respect for women...see his quote regarding web girls that you seem to have conveniently overlooked. So again, how would I know his Captain Good Husband and Father? All and all I would say I have no reason to call him anything but Captain Twink.
I would guess your knowledge of communism is limited to what CNN has told you, so I won't even touch that on Comrade Diamond.
"Power to the people, I am a MORON," after all it is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
Years? Did you fail math as well as reading comprehension?

My first contact with you, Captain homophobic suitcase pimp, was 13 months ago when you thought it would be a good idea to attack me for no reason. Do you recall that day Julia?

Life has gone downhill for you since that time.

You can't seem to get that remark about cam girls out of your head. Yes, I said it. I have said I said it 100 times. A few minutes later I clarified for those like you that have difficulty with reading comprehension that I didn't mean all cam girls, but most cam girls. Is this all you got? I'm sorry if I offended you bitch, I meant REAL cam girls with real vaginas, not bitchy little homophobic suitcase pimps such as yourself!

Now get back to work, I hear the line is forming outside your door for this evenings festivities.

As always:

Captain twink, midget, tranny, amateur, grannies, pretty girl, hardcore, softcore, etc, etc, etc, and more.

The Captain's tip of the day: You don't have to suck dick to sell gay content.

Now go chill and have some crackers, Graham. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, go have some crackers, Graham. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I slay me.

JMM is offline   Reply With Quote