View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003   #257
Diamond Jim
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 14 2003, 03:03 PM
I am a MORON,, communism never died. It never even got off the ground. It has never existed as a political system in the history of civilization. Now unless you know some weird and obscure country that I know nothing about, I would go back to your books....those are things written on something called "paper" and they have lots and lots and lots of words.....and figure out what communism is before you cast stones. Damn I hate it when this happens. Ask Serge for guidance on that. I think he still calls himself a Russian which he may or may not be.
Oh, man....I just have to say...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
- Licensing fee paid to JMM (calculated on gross posts)

I'd never heard of you until you came to this board and already I've deduced you're a Stoner Communist Homophobe with 100% accuracy.
Man, it hurts being this smart...

Stick to trying to impress the weak-minded, old man....Communism lives and breathes in those who wish it were so....it's only dead for the rest of us who have morals, and don't expect to live for the sake of others, nor expect others to live for the sake of ourselves.....
Do you have money sitting in the bank making nothing? I will give you 15% annual returns GUARANTEED by contract. Your money is returned within 90-120 days. 100k minimum investment - All slots currently filled - check back later
Diamond Jim is offline   Reply With Quote