View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003   #23
Winetalk.com
Prostate Examiner
I quoff fine wine at corkd.com

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 11 2003, 09:28 AM
I disagree wholeheartedly. I feel that by his mere presence here, he is harming the members.
Imagine if any of us were (god forbid) taken to court. There we are showing our warning pages, our links to the IRCA, etc in order to prove that we have no wish to be associated with children in any way.
And then the District Attorney asks something like whether or not we frequently visited a message board that was also frequented by a person who admitted to putting pictures of underage children engaged in sexual acts on his website. No matter what you say, they have printouts or screencaps of you posting in a thread where SexEd posted.
There goes your character, at least, if not your defense. Conversing with an admitted pedophile. Even if you don't speak to him (which we all have), his mere posting in a thread that you've posted in constitutes being involved in a "conversation" with him. Guilt by association.
Carrie, in this case you are in MUCH bigger troubles...

do you know who the fuck I am?????????

http://www.lukeford.com/stars/male/serge_birbair.htm

Serge responds: Luke, the author of that e-mail forgot to mention that: 1) I've beed spying for chinese goverment for 17 years and still sell them plans of nuclear submarines. 2) I had homosexual relations with every presidential candidate. 3) KGB VP' is my classmate and I e-mail him daily all government secrets I learnt on the board. 4) Lee Harvey Oswald was married to my sister.

they hang you 7 times for posting on the same boards I post.....
Winetalk.com is offline   Reply With Quote