View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003   #707
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie@Oct 13 2003, 10:22 AM
Sharpie I understand what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from. The death of WillyB and Ompi's accident have both hit you very hard, and I'm sure right now you're just wishing things were better all around.

For those of us who are attacking, playing with, poking fun at or whatever with Confucy, it's not an obssession. It's payback and justice. This woman has been haunting the boards for years spouting her lies and doing her best to damage whomever she could in the industry.

Some of the folks in this thread are just rubberneckers stopping by to watch the trainwreck, but others are people who have been personally involved in Confucy's character assasinations which does both their reputation and business harm - or at least, she tried to make it do that.

She deserves everything she's getting right now and then some. She's not part of the community, she's not an adult webmaster; she's just a bitter woman on a personal mission to cause destruction wherever she can.

She *is* one of those forces that you think we should be paying attention to that does nothing but harm the industry and the people in it.
It goes a little further than that.
After talking with Kevin and Darci yesterday its ecome apparent that thiis woman is hell bent on some kind of vendetta.
And no Im not socially engineered.

If you want the truth I sugest as many of you ahve that he showed up and provided evidence to back up what he said.

She cant even produce all of this email that people have sent her about me and the rest of the crew. Its cuz there isnt any.

I honestly feel quite sorry for her becasue she actually beleives that all of this is real and shes going to make us all pay.

I also havea feeling that there is more behind the scenes scamming that have gone on with her and Lew/Lewis Payne/De Payne.

And based whats in the goodie bag...I have pretty strong indications that this is true.

Some of you may think that I view Kevin as some sort of hero or Demi God.
I dont. Ive helped to put a lot worse people than him in jail in the past.
However I do feel that as he said its on just for him to be allowed to defend himself. She attacked him and drew out this cartoon of this Monster that was doing everything in his power to make her life miserable.

As you can see from last nights proceedings...when she doesnt get her way she starts to harass the guys family. I hold these truths to be self evident.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote