View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003   #706
Carrie
Eternal Newbie
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Sharpie I understand what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from. The death of WillyB and Ompi's accident have both hit you very hard, and I'm sure right now you're just wishing things were better all around.

For those of us who are attacking, playing with, poking fun at or whatever with Confucy, it's not an obssession. It's payback and justice. This woman has been haunting the boards for years spouting her lies and doing her best to damage whomever she could in the industry.

Some of the folks in this thread are just rubberneckers stopping by to watch the trainwreck, but others are people who have been personally involved in Confucy's character assasinations which does both their reputation and business harm - or at least, she tried to make it do that.

She deserves everything she's getting right now and then some. She's not part of the community, she's not an adult webmaster; she's just a bitter woman on a personal mission to cause destruction wherever she can.

She *is* one of those forces that you think we should be paying attention to that does nothing but harm the industry and the people in it.