View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003   #681
KevinMitnick
Members

Out of respect for Serge's condition, I will keep this short.

Jackie, you are a demented and deeply disturbed person. You have little, or no grip on reality. I am really going to enjoy watching you explain this to the judge. Do you think that the "he didn't appreciate me, your honor, so it's OK for me to spread lies about him" defense is going to work?

This is all crap, every single bit of it has zero merit. You exaggerated your contribution, like you exaggerate the amounts. You sent me a total of $76 in all those years, you did accept the calls, and you sent me magazines. I was allowed to have the cassette player/radio to listen to the evidence. Do I need to post the letter again that shows you were authorized to send it to me? You got all freaked out when I sold it on eBay earlier this year, remember? Why don't you post the receipts and bills you claim you have? What about the tapes? How about one piece of documentation you supposedly have a room full of. You have a website, and I assume you know how to upload files, since you are an adult webmaster, right?

What's that? Oh yeah, I forgot, you're not an adult webmaster. Just more lies.

Is there anyone here who believes anything this woman is saying, including the fact that we have heard the last of her tonight?

*crickets*

I didn't think so.

You should have learned about attacking little children and women here, especially ones you don't know. You know nothing about what we teach Darci's daughter, and you proved that with your comment. Another libelous and defamatory statement.

Go ahead and start lining up your witnesses, Jackie, this ought to be good. You obviously wasted your money on that law degree, because you didn't learn anything, especially about civil suits.
KevinMitnick is offline   Reply With Quote