View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003   #669
nlphoto
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Dravyk@Oct 12 2003, 08:47 PM
Quote:
1) Why can't Uncle Mitchell call Mitnick?
2) If you're such good buddies with Uncle Mitchell, why don't you loan him money?
3) How could Uncle Mitchell have thousands of $$ in phone bills when you've said several times you were the only one who would take Mitnick's calls?
4) Do you see a pattern here? On every single board (including your good friend, Lee's), you do NOTHING but spew garbage and attempt to cause problems. You've done it for several years - it's not anything new. And from what I'm hearing/reading - you do the EXACT same thing on the airwaves.
5) Have you picked up on the fact that NO ONE is defending you?
6) You have given ZERO proof of any of your accusations against Mitnick, yet he has produced proof that goes against what you say.
7) Why do you have a 9/1/62 birthdate on file with the FCC yet state you're no where near 40 years old?
8) How weak a human does these things for years and years for someone they've NEVER EVEN MET??!! For attention - you found someone who couldn't see you and would pay attention to you as long as you paid them/did things for them.
Coronel Mustard in the study with the candlestick.

Quote:
Why don't you tell us who Jacqueline Ann Lacey is, and why don't you admit that you are really are Jacqueline Ann Barley, a 62-year-old woman? Indiana University had you enrolled as Jacqueline Ann Barley, and graduating 7 years later with a business degree as Jacqueline Ann Lacey. Don't worry Jackie, I will expose the rest in the courtroom.

It's funny, you say your father was a policeman. That's weird. Jacqueline Barley's father, Ted, was also a policeman. What a coincidence. Jacqueline Barley has two brothers, and Kimberly Tracey claimed on Lee Noga that she also had two brothers. Kimberly Tracey said she was born in Marion, IN and is a Virgo. Jacqueline Barley is, too.
Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln. Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy. Lincoln's secretary said don't go to the theater. Kennedy's secretary said don't watch TV especially the show "Dallas." Bing Crosby's niece killed JR -- the one in "Dallas", not the one with Colin. This Colin is not the Colin who owns Wasteland. Teenage Wasteland, great song, but that's not it's actual name. A rose by any other name would have less names than Confucy. Confucy is her own second cousin.

I hope that clears everything up now.
OMG, I can't believe I spent the last 2 hours catching up on this one thread...
I could've been

Thanks Drav... absotively and posilutely clear now...
Dallas never had this kind of convolutions in storylines...
for that you'd have to watch Dark Shadows...
nlphoto is offline   Reply With Quote