View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003   #644
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Well she can probably only reach him between 4 and 6 pm cause thats when he's on the air.......

Also, anyone else read this and think thatr maybe this guy can't hold a job ???

With 28 years in the practice of law, an LLM (Tax) degree, 2 years as a public school teacher, 5 years as a real estate developer, 12 years as a 900 phone number information provider, 27 years in the collection agency business, and 3 years hosting "Think Radio with Clark Garen", Clark addresses a wide range of topics, including:

http://www.goodbyeguns.org/victims.html

CLARK GAREN, ATTORNEY AT LAW
THE LEGAL EAGLE BEHIND
"THINK RADIO WITH CLARK GAREN"

As a practicing attorney and talk show host, Clark Garen brings unique perspectives to the events of the day. He weaves wit, legal expertise, and opinions that resist the easy Right or Left categories and strives for common sense. "I call my show 'Think Radio'," says Clark, "because that's what it is! It's not Brainwash Radio or Ambush Radio---it's radio that attracts the listeners by entertaining them and subtly stimulating them to think!"

With 28 years in the practice of law, an LLM (Tax) degree, 2 years as a public school teacher, 5 years as a real estate developer, 12 years as a 900 phone number information provider, 27 years in the collection agency business, and 3 years hosting "Think Radio with Clark Garen", Clark addresses a wide range of topics, including:

*CURRENT EVENTS *EDUCATION & VOUCHERS
*POLITICS & POLITICIANS *MEDICINE, HMO'S, ETC
*CONSTITUTION & GOVERNMENT *TRIALS IN THE NEWS
*BROADWAY SHOWS & MOVIES *NATIONAL ECONOMY

"Think Radio with Clark Garen" addresses a wide range of topics from timely to the timeless. Clark says, "My favorite guests are individuals who risk their lives and their careers for what they believe like Jocelyn Elders, John Lewis, and Mick Bell."

It's no surprise that Clark finds these people interesting. In his legal practice, he relishes cases that emphasize the rights of the individual. "Even though the preservation of individual rights is out of fashion now," Clark explains, "I've always admired Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren, who understood that the primary purpose of the Court was protecting every individual from being oppressed by the Government." As Clark notes, this philosophy sometimes puts him at odds with the trends of the day.

Clark believes a small group of con artists are fooling our citizens into throwing away the rights our founding fathers paid for with their lives. Think Radio advocates "awareness and thought" as tools to defeat these evil and sinister con artists.

"THINK RADIO WITH CLARK GAREN"
MON - FRI FROM 4 PM - 6 PM (PST)
RADIO STATION KPSI, 920 AM
NATIONALLY SYNDICATED BY THINK RADIO NETWORK
P.O. BOX 1790, PALM SPRINGS, CA 92263
(800) 942-7335 * FAX (760) 323-4701

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote