View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #580
Carrie
Eternal Newbie
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 09:34 PM
Carrie, you are the one who gets so upset about family issues. What do you think about Mitnick not helping his uncle when he owes him thousands of dollars? What do you think about Kevin posting all the license plate numbers, social security numbers (on Yahoo Last Year) and the names of my relatives? Is that acceptable to you? Wouldn't you be pissed if I did that to you?
What I think about "uncle mitchell" is that you had a mile-high stack of things here that you weren't about to answer for, so you did your usual tactic of side-stepping and went looking for something else to try to distract attention.

You don't get it, do you? Kevin isn't the issue here. We don't give a shit about all of your ramblings about him.
YOU are the issue.
You've been called out over and over, and you still have yet to produce one single shred of proof of anything you've said.

INCLUDING the lies you've said about me. You haven't shown anyone anything about me, you've simply told them your bitter assumptions.

So that's what we think, Confucy - we're not so stupid that we can't see past your sidestep maneuver. We're still waiting for you to back up your mouth.

Don't even come crying to me for help now, after everything you've done and said. You will not find it here.