View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #579
KevinMitnick
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 06:24 PM
Nick, why do you continue to call me a liar? You are dealing with a convict who has been in and out of prison since he was a teenager. Why would you chose to believe this hacker who served almost five years for breaking into corporations and causing millions of dollars in damages.

Do your research. I have a roomful of documents and tapes to back up my statements. Are you anti-female? Do you have a criminal background and refuse to accept a female account of a horendous situation? We know why gonzo and carrie are jumping in the air for glee. I exposed them for what they are. KK is too drunk to make sense out of what she reads, and like a parrot, she repeats the same few words over and over, TAKE YOUR MEDS! Poor woman!

Can you please put everything on hold until Uncle Mitchell receives his phone call in two hours?
For the record, I served a total of six and a half years in custody in totality. For your information, Jackie, I am not thirteen years old.

Will Clark file a lawsuit in the name of Kimberly Tracey, when he knows that this is a fraudulent identity? I find it suspicious that your attorney would be willing to jeopardize his license by violating the code of ethics for the State Bar of California. You had better ask him again.

I know you think this is all a game, Jacqueline, but I am serious on filing this lawsuit and pursuing the authorities. I wouldn't hold your breath on me calling Uncle Mitchell, and he knows why. If he wants to talk to me, he will have to call, but I know he won't.

I may be a convicted felon, but I have been forthright in all my responses and answered all questions posed by other board members to me. Can you say the same? Why don't you tell us who Jacqueline Ann Lacey is, and why don't you admit that you are really are Jacqueline Ann Barley, a 62-year-old woman? Indiana University had you enrolled as Jacqueline Ann Barley, and graduating 7 years later with a business degree as Jacqueline Ann Lacey. Don't worry Jackie, I will expose the rest in the courtroom.

It's funny, you say your father was a policeman. That's weird. Jacqueline Barley's father, Ted, was also a policeman. What a coincidence. Jacqueline Barley has two brothers, and Kimberly Tracey claimed on Lee Noga that she also had two brothers. Kimberly Tracey said she was born in Marion, IN and is a Virgo. Jacqueline Barley is, too. Is everyone seeing the weird parallels here, to our Confucy's multiple personalities? Or am I the only one? Pathological liars have to keep as close to the truth as possible, or it makes it difficult to keep up with their stories.
KevinMitnick is offline   Reply With Quote