View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #36
confucy
Members

What claims? Mitnick has none. He accuses me of being somebody I'm not. He adds a new name to my identity every time he touches the keyboard.

What about my claims? Kevin has used ham radio to libel and slander my name. He has been doing it for years. I responded by posting some comments on the ham radio dream books. Then others starting using my name and posting all kinds of garbage.

Nobody is going to come out looking like a saint. Are all of you going to set there and say it is okay for a hacker to openly publish personal information about me and my family? I have never attacked his family. Jesus Christ, I'm trying to help his uncle. Kevin is ignoring a man who was there for years giving, giving, and giving to Kevin. Kevin is doing nothing to help this blood relative. Do you know what it took for Uncle Mitchell to have me post his phone number on the internet? The uncle has no computer. He needs help because he is having major medical problems and he has nobody to help him. Kevin owes his uncle.

Carrie, you are the one who gets so upset about family issues. What do you think about Mitnick not helping his uncle when he owes him thousands of dollars? What do you think about Kevin posting all the license plate numbers, social security numbers (on Yahoo Last Year) and the names of my relatives? Is that acceptable to you? Wouldn't you be pissed if I did that to you?

DOUBLE STANDARDS, you bastards. Forget that you don't like me or my style. I have a nice loving family who is not on the internet, and they are getting harassing calls from Kevin and his hacker groupies. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE???? everything!
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote